Senior Salesforce Consultant
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you are a client-facing business and technology consultant who will be responsible for leading and participating in Salesforce implementation and optimization engagements for our clients. In this role you will use your business and analytical skills to provide objective advice, expertise, and specialist skills which the client may be lacking. You will identify options for the client and suggest recommendations for change, as well as play a key role in new solution implementations.
- You will lead project discovery efforts on large scale, complex projects to fully understand client needs and challenges, document requirements, and define forward-looking solutions.
- You will create a plan for success by creating a user story map and work with project team members to fully articulate acceptance criteria.
- You will articulate complex ideas to clients through documentation of current and future state business process diagrams, data models, integration diagrams and other custom functionality.
- You will become a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, facilitating communications, guiding decision making, managing expectations and exceeding client expectations.
- You will work as part of a cross-functional team to execute and deliver high-quality deliverables that satisfy client objectives, providing leadership to internal team members.
- You will provide internal thought leadership, sharing your ideas for improving internal processes and innovative technical solutions.
Key Experience Requirements
Who you are:
- You have a strong ability to hear client needs and lead conversations that may challenge established perspectives on process and systems.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can understand complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative marketing solutions with the latest technologies.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic, and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, and other industry professionals.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in seeking goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions with an emphasis on Communities, Commerce, and Financial Services.
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration.
- Superior analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex projects, understanding of Agile methodologies, data modeling, theories and practices.
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward digital consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. We offer unique opportunities as a boutique firm at a global scale, and we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients.
We solve challenging problems through strategy, creativity and execution. Our robust consulting work is built upon going deep to discover insights and breaking new ground, leading to long lasting impacts. The market landscape today demands digital expertise, and we leverage our thought leadership and proficiency in ever growing technologies such as Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. To see us in action, take a look at our expertise with some sample case studies.
We’re built on equal parts empathy and hustle. Savvy and scrappy are two words that describe the type of people we’re looking to hire. Our core values highlight what is important to us in every interaction: Be customer-first, Embrace change, Nurture collaboration, and Work courageously. We are constantly innovating to take revolutionary steps, and source insights from all levels to shape internal culture. While we push to “get things done”, our culture establishes strong leadership support, an emphasis on work/life harmony.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.