Senior Sitecore Developer
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
The Senior Sitecore/.NET Developer is a member of a cross-functional web development team responsible for building enterprise level web applications using technologies including .NET and Sitecore. This Senior Developer is a strong communicator who excels at collaborating with team members and conveying technical concepts to other developers and managers. The ideal candidate has strong technical skills utilizing clean and solid programming techniques, web security practices, and design patterns.
What you’ll do:
- Estimate the scale and scope of individual work tasks assigned and support other team members in estimating their tasks based on prior experience.
- Break down large and complex bodies of work into smaller units and establish dependencies.
- Support Solution Architects and Technology Leads in brainstorming technical solutions and writing Proof of Concept code to ensure ideas can be implemented.
- Develop new .NET based functionalities and applications in Visual Studio.
- Develop websites within the Sitecore CMS framework.
- Ensure all solutions are documented and meet design requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive innovative and effective user experiences through technology.
- Execute solutions on time and on budget using modern web development methods, techniques and tools.
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing the best solutions and providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Interested in staying current by applying new technologies.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas and accept feedback.
- Comfortable working independently and completing tasks with attention to quality and velocity, while unafraid to seek out suggestions from team members.
- Excited to be creative and innovative while working on cutting-edge technology.
What you bring:
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting customer-facing websites and APIs preferred.
- Prior experience working on a Scrum Team preferred.
- Experience integrating web applications with
- Ability to articulate complex technology issues to those not as experienced.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superb problem-solving skills using logic and data.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.