Senior Salesforce Project Manager
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Project Manager who will lead full lifecycle digital transformation projects from inception to implementation using agile methodologies. You will organize, initiate, implement, and manage project plans for our clients as it relates to Salesforce enhancement work.
Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Provide agile project management oversight for multiple Salesforce projects. Activities include:
- Coaching and mentoring teams into following Agile best practices
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies
- Preparing capacity and velocity metrics for teams ahead of sprint planning
- Administrating task board management
- Define project objectives, scope, estimate, timeline and level of effort.
- Forecast and communicate resourcing needs prior to project start and throughout project life cycle.
- Develop project strategies and plans, and identify the methods and tools required for the project.
- Keep projects on track and on budget while resolving issues with clients.
- Monitor progress and budget against plan.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring the right people to the table to architect solutions for our clients.
- Manage scope creep by coordinating and responding to new requests for changes from original specifications.
- Plan for and validate quality assurance was completed by the QA team.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate risks to maximize the results and minimize the consequences.
- Work closely with internal teams and other stakeholders to facilitate and plan for requirements gathering/documentation activities while flagging out of scope requests with support from Technology Leads.
- Provide solutions, leadership, and motivation to project team members.
Who you are:
- You get it done. Grit is your middle name. You are organized, have excellent time management skills, and have spidey sense for issues before they arise. While doing all of that, you have a positive attitude and delivery high quality work for clients.
- You are a natural leader. You are self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and follow-through. Mentoring others is something you do out of habit. You are eager to succeed and understand that putting in the work is the way to get where you want to be.
- You’re an outstanding communicator. You are able to convey information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats. Preparing and delivering presentations is second nature.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years client-facing digital project management experience, using agile methodologies.
- A minimum of 2 years agency/consultancy experience. 5+ years preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing Salesforce projects that include discovery, strategy, user experience, creative design, front end development, QA, deployments, and maintenance.
- Prior exposure to digital marketing solutions such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence preferred.
- Ability to earn SCRUM certification within 90 days.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.