Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
This is a Remote-US position
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Senior Consultant focused on Marketing automation, you will play a key project leadership role on large scale implementation and optimization projects. To do this, you will be expected to possess deep functional knowledge of Salesforce Marketing products, have experience defining and documenting business processes and system requirements for marketing automation clients, possess outstanding client management skills and ensure successful implementation of projects.
You’ll apply your technical, analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management, and leadership skills from day one. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead project discovery efforts on large scale, complex projects to fully understand client needs and challenges, document requirements, and define forward-looking solutions.
- You will create a plan for success by creating a user story map and work with project team members to fully articulate acceptance criteria.
- You will partner with project managers to create a work breakdown plan and take the lead forward looking sprint plans
- You will articulate complex ideas to clients through documentation of current and future state business process diagrams, data models, business process automation, integration diagrams and other custom functionality.
- You will become a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, facilitating communications, guiding decision making, managing expectations and exceeding client expectations.
- You will work as part of a cross-functional team to execute and deliver high-quality deliverables that satisfy client objectives, providing leadership and mentorship to internal team members.
- You will provide internal thought leadership, sharing your ideas for improving internal processes and innovative technical solutions.
Who you are:
- You have a strong ability to hear client needs and lead conversations that may challenge established perspectives on process and systems.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can understand complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative marketing solutions with the latest technologies.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic, and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, and other industry professionals.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in seeking goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
What you bring:
- 3-4+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 4-5+ years of experience designing and implementing marketing automation solutions with a strong emphasis on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in business analysis with the ability to elicit and document requirements and translate those requirements into meaningful documentation, detailed solutions, user stories and well sequenced work plans.
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration.
- Superior analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex projects, understanding of Agile methodologies, data modeling, theories and practices.
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of products, specifically Marketing Cloud.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.