Senior Salesforce Cross-Cloud Consultant
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity, and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
This is a Remote-US position
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you are a client-facing business and technology consultant who will be responsible for leading and participating in Salesforce implementation and optimization engagements for our clients. In this role you will use your business and analytical skills to provide objective advice, expertise, and specialist skills which the client may be lacking. You will identify options for the client and suggest recommendations for change, as well as play a key role in new solution implementations.
What you’ll do:
- Lead discovery efforts to gather necessary information from clients and internal team members to appropriately understand business needs and solution requirement.
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation.
- Provide strategic solutions involving configuration, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and facilitate ongoing communications and guiding efforts to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to execute and deliver high-quality deliverables that satisfy client objectives.
Who you are:
- You have a strong ability to hear client needs and lead conversations that may challenge established perspectives on process and systems
- You are a technology enthusiast and can understand complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative marketing solutions with the latest technologies.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic, and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, and other industry professionals.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in reaching goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce Sales and Service solutions with an emphasis on Communities, Commerce, or Financial Services preferred.
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration.
- Superior analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex projects, understanding of Agile methodologies, data modeling, theories and practices.
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of products.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.