Senior Salesforce Analytics Consultant
Do you love learning about technology, having fun while you work, and delivering exceptional client outcomes? If so, this might be the role for you! The Analytics Consultant will work with cross-functional teams to develop analytical insights about customers and leverage the insights to enrich their experience to increase revenue and brand loyalty.
This is a full-time, regular role. Fully remote. Must be willing to travel occasionally.
What you'll do:
Client and Technical Delivery (90%)
- Design and develop insightful analytics deliverables via a variety of techniques including requirements gathering, data profiling, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, use case definition, data visualization, and data storytelling.
- Build solutions using modern data wrangling, analysis, and visualization tools such as Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Datorama and Google Data Studio.
- Define logical data models and develop the required supporting data architecture (e.g., reporting aggregates, data layer).
- Manage client expectations by identifying and communicating risks and trade-offs.
- Gather and document client requirements, providing different solution options as needed.
- Translate requirements into actionable work items.
- Provide sales support and executive level deliverables.
Horizontal Digital Salesforce Practice Development (10%)
- Articulate Horizontal Digital Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions.
- Contributes to practice thought leadership and offerings.
- Participate in practice events and training (internal and/or external).
- Stay current on technical learning and trends.
What you bring:
- 7+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions with an emphasis on Einstein Analytics (Tableau CRM), Google and Adobe Analytics.
- At least 3 years of hands-on expertise with at one or more of the following: modern data wrangling, statistical data analysis, or visualization tool (e.g., Tableau, Anaplan, SQL, Python, R, Alteryx, SageMaker, Einstein, PowerBI, Qlik, Spotfire, QuickSight, Data Studio, Wave, Looker, etc.)
- Experience in Strategy-to-Implementation programs related to Customer Data Platforms (CDP), or Digital Analytics.
- Experience in developing high level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as digital analytics metrics and KPIs, dimensions, visual analytics stories and use cases.
- Exposure to using AI/ML creatively for client challenges.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration.
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of products, specifically Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, mathematics, or technical specialty preferred.
Horizontal Digital Salesforce Practice Consultant Expectations:
We work with our consultants to equip them with skills and experience to deliver the below expectation to clients.
- We set our clients up for success (proactive best practice leadership, clear expectations, assumptions validated).
- We know the business problem we are solving (validated before we build).
- We have agreement between client and team about what good looks like (written down).
- We build elegant, efficient solutions (find the right line between code and config, minimal technical debt).
- We test our work before deploying (always).
- We treat our client's environment with care and respect (measure twice / cut once).
- We ask for help when we need it (we are aware of our blind spots).
- We are transparent (we communicate risk, issues, bad news in a timely and clear way).
- We help our clients become competent and confident owners of their solution (clean documentation, clear training).
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward digital consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. We offer unique opportunities as a boutique firm at a global scale, and we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients.
We solve challenging problems through strategy, creativity and execution. Our robust consulting work is built upon going deep to discover insights and breaking new ground, leading to long lasting impacts. The market landscape today demands digital expertise, and we leverage our thought leadership and proficiency in ever growing technologies such as Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. To see us in action, take a look at our expertise with some sample case studies.
We’re built on equal parts empathy and hustle. Savvy and scrappy are two words that describe the type of people we’re looking to hire. Our core values highlight what is important to us in every interaction: Be customer-first, Embrace change, Nurture collaboration, and Work courageously. We are constantly innovating to take revolutionary steps, and source insights from all levels to shape internal culture. While we push to “get things done”, our culture establishes strong leadership support, an emphasis on work/life harmony.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.