Salesforce Solution Architect
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
Do you love learning about technology, having fun while you work, and delivering exceptional client outcomes? If so, this might be the role for you.
We are open to candidates located in the US
What you’ll do:
Horizontal Practice and New Business Development (90%)
- Supporting pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Based on client requirements, define and refine integrated enterprise solution architectures leveraging cross-cloud Salesforce technology and products
- Estimate the effort required to implement the proposed solution and define delivery approach
- Communicate concepts, architectures, solution approach options and evaluations through effective diagrams and written materials
- Complete analysis of client business and technology needs against Salesforce features and functionality
- Articulate Horizontal Digital Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions.
- Drive practice thought leadership, offerings and innovative approach to solutions on behalf of clients
- Participates in practice events and training (internal or external).
- Mentoring associate Solution Architect and/or delivery team members in related activities
- Maintain industry and ecosystem knowledge and certifications
- Lead the expansion of existing practice capabilities into emerging technologies within our core competencies
Client and Technical Delivery (10%)
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and facilitate ongoing communications and guiding efforts to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Identifies business needs and designs elegant technical and functional solutions.
- Manage client expectations by identifying and communicating risks and trade-offs.
- Gather and document client requirements providing different solution options as needed.
Who you are:
- You enjoy being in front of the client and have professional services experience.
- You are confident in your ability to lead the Pre-sales activity.
- You are skilled at designing and implementing Salesforce solutions.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Experience in any of the follow are a plus: Interaction Studio, B2B/B2C Commerce, Datorama, Customer 360, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Tableau CRM
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- Ability to engage with senior clients, including C-level clients in a business-centric, business outcome-oriented dialogue
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of Salesforce products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Horizontal Digital Salesforce Practice Consultant Expectations:
We work with our consultants to equip them with skills and experience to deliver the below expectation to clients.
- We set our clients up for success (proactive best practice leadership, clear expectations, assumptions validated)
- We know the business problem we are solving (validated before we build)
- We have agreement between client and team about what good looks like (written down)
- We build elegant, efficient solutions (find the right line between code and config, minimal technical debt)
- We test our work before deploying (always)
- We treat our client's environments with care and respect (measure twice / cut once)
- We ask for help when we need it (we are aware of our blind spots)
- We are transparent (communicate risk, issues, bad news in a timely and clear way)
- We help our clients become competent and confident owners of their solution (clean documentation, clear training)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.