Salesforce Marketing Consultant
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
This is a full-time, regular role. Fully remote. Must will willing to travel occasionally.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
Do you love learning about technology, having fun while you work, and delivering exceptional client outcomes? If so, this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
Client and Technical Delivery (90%)
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and facilitate ongoing communications and guiding efforts to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Identify business needs and design elegant technical and functional solutions.
- Configure platforms to meet technical requirements that adhere to best practices including Subscriber Segmentation, Content, Journeys, Automations, Landing Pages/Cloud Pages, and general platform administration.
- Manage client expectations by identifying and communicating risks and trade-offs.
- Gather and document client requirements, providing different solution options as needed.
- Translate requirements into actionable work items.
- Provide configuration support, from design through testing and deployment, often working with other members of the team.
- Launch A/B tests, analyze results and identify opportunities to improve campaign performance.
Horizontal Digital Salesforce Practice Development (10%)
- Articulate Horizontal Digital Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions.
- Contributes to practice thought leadership and offerings.
- Participate in practice events and training (internal and/or external).
- Stay current on technical learning and trends.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of client-facing consulting/professional services experience.
- 2+ years of experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions with an emphasis on Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot.
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration.
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of products, specifically Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Horizontal Digital Salesforce Practice Consultant Expectations:
- We work with our consultants to equip them with skills and experience to deliver the below expectation to clients.
- We set our clients up for success (proactive best practice leadership, clear expectations, assumptions validated).
- We know the business problem we are solving (validated before we build).
- We have agreement between client and team about what good looks like (written down).
- We build elegant, efficient solutions (find the right line between code and config, minimal technical debt).
- We test our work before deploying (always).
- We treat our client's environment with care and respect (measure twice / cut once).
- We ask for help when we need it (we are aware of our blind spots).
- We are transparent (we communicate risk, issues, bad news in a timely and clear way).
- We help our clients become competent and confident owners of their solution (clean documentation, clear training).
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.