Salesforce Alliance Director
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look?at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
The Salesforce Alliance Director is key to Horizontal Digital business development success. We are looking for candidates that have a strong network in the Salesforce Eco-system and enjoys building and maintaining those relationships. This exciting role is for someone who is confident in their ability to have strong partnerships with Marketing, Sales team members and Salesforce and directly influence the continued growth of Horizontal Digital. This is a Remote-US position.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively manage and grow the alliance partnership with Salesforce
- Perform field sales engagements
- Develop and maintain broad and deep external relations with Salesforce partner managers, partner marketing managers, and sales team members Develop and execute strategic alliance plans aligning with current market needs and future growth of Horizontal Digital
- Demonstrate knowledge of Salesforce’s go-to-market (GTM) propositions, markets, business challenges and customer opportunities
- Closely manage partner operations including joint sales pipeline updates, sales coverage model, client satisfaction, partner rankings, and consultant skills inventories
- Leverage market knowledge including partners’ GTM strategies and known client needs
- Produce high-quality leads through constant engagement with alliance partners
Who you are:
- You have strong (present) relationships with Salesforce Alliance Managers, AEs and VPs
- You have an ability to collaborate across the firm and across diverse alliance relationships
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You pay high attention to detail and ability to manage and execute many priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to travel as needed if appropriate
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience selling into enterprise market or building alliance relationships in a Salesforce System Integrator (SI) or Independent Software Vendor (ISV)
- Salesforce consulting experience
- Tenured experience building and managing complex, revenue-generating relationships
- Experience working at a startup or Digital Agency
- Business development experience in a consulting or channel environment
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.