Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity, and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a versatile Marketing Designer, you will play a critical role on our creative marketing team to create exceptional design aesthetics and impactful visual experiences across various marketing mediums for Horizontal Digital – everything from brand and campaigns to print and web and physical spaces. You will apply your design expertise to shape an attractive, intuitive, and responsive experience that follows established Brand Standards. You will work collaboratively with our internal teams to execute projects while taking direction from senior level Creative team members. In this position, you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to own your craft and present your work with confidence.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for a design vision and execution of various print and digital collateral such as brochures, promotional gifts (SWAG), e-books, landing pages, social media assets and banner ads.
- Help design tradeshow and event design which may include booths, signage, presentations, etc., to ensure consistency across our brand.
- Design assets for presentation slides and support business development efforts.
- Design video graphic assets and assist with video and photography art direction.
- Be a vocal part of our internal marketing team and contribute to the creative process by translating strategy into design execution.
- Work within the Horizontal brand standards but also help evolve them so our designs and brand stay fresh, interesting and relevant.
- Brainstorm with the marketing team about creative ways to execute brand and thought leadership campaigns.
- Build relationships and work cross-functionally with marketing managers, strategists, UX designers, writers, and project managers.
- Present your work and convert feedback into design direction to make further improvements.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about visual brand design, art direction and marketing design.
- You believe brand consistency is critical to building an impactful brand experience.
- You are eager to learn and grow. If you have some downtime, you’re likely learning about the latest design trends and/or keeping up with our competition.
- You have an eye for detail and the unique ability to translate customer and business needs into meaningful campaigns.
- You are a proactive problem-solver who takes initiative and maintains a positive, can-do attitude.
- You have little ego and you understand that your talent can take you far, but together we’ll go farther.
- You are flexible and nimble with the ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing creative, brand design, graphic design, digital design or similar.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch and PowerPoint
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into simple and refined creative for marketing
- Experience with motion design, video, environmental design, apparel design or CSS is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.