What you’ll do:
- Learn about client and audience needs and contribute to the creative process through participation in client meetings.
- Bring your creative strategy to life while executing on-brand, digital campaigns across our client’s website.
- Build relationships and work cross functionally with UX designers, writers, engagement leads, and project managers.
- Present your work to clients and convert feedback into design direction to make further improvements.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about the look, feel, and interactivity of a digital experience.
- You are eager to learn and grow. If you aren’t working on a project, you’re likely reading about the latest digital trends or competitor innovations.
- You have an eye for detail and the unique ability to translate user and business needs into meaningful campaigns and site updates .
- You are a proactive problem-solver who takes initiative and carries a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are effortlessly comfortable working in a client-facing role.
Key Experience Requirements
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience working in UI and digital design.
- Understanding of how to design component-based solutions (Sitecore or other CMS solution).
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint, and InVision.
- Ability to translate abstract concepts into simple and refined user interfaces.
- Experience with Motion Design, Figma, and CSS is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward digital consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. We offer unique opportunities as a boutique firm at a global scale, and we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients.
We solve challenging problems through strategy, creativity and execution. Our robust consulting work is built upon going deep to discover insights and breaking new ground, leading to long lasting impacts. The market landscape today demands digital expertise, and we leverage our thought leadership and proficiency in ever growing technologies such as Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. To see us in action, take a look at our expertise with some sample case studies.
We’re built on equal parts empathy and hustle. Savvy and scrappy are two words that describe the type of people we’re looking to hire. Our core values highlight what is important to us in every interaction: Be customer-first, Embrace change, Nurture collaboration, and Work courageously. We are constantly innovating to take revolutionary steps, and source insights from all levels to shape internal culture. While we push to “get things done”, our culture establishes strong leadership support, an emphasis on work/life harmony.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.