Client Account Manager
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward digital consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. We offer unique opportunities as a boutique firm at a global scale, and we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients.
We solve challenging problems through strategy, creativity and execution. Our robust consulting work is built upon going deep to discover insights and breaking new ground, leading to long lasting impacts. The market landscape today demands digital expertise, and we leverage our thought leadership and proficiency in ever growing technologies such as Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. To see us in action, take a look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
We’re built on equal parts empathy and hustle. Savvy and scrappy are two words that describe the type of people we’re looking to hire. Our core values highlight what is important to us in every interaction: Be customer-first, Embrace change, Nurture collaboration, and Work courageously. We are constantly innovating to take revolutionary steps, and source insights from all levels to shape internal culture. While we push to “get things done”, our culture establishes strong leadership support, an emphasis on work/life harmony, and an appreciation for little to no travel.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
As a Client Account Manager, you become a strategic advisor and agent of change within our client’s organization to deliver high quality, on-time digital strategy and marketing technology solutions. This role allows you to work as part of a highly skilled, cross-functional team with people you’ll (learn to) love. You’ll thrive in an independent environment where you have the freedom and flexibility to empower your career.
What you’ll do:
- Own the client relationship and lead conversations that may challenge established perspectives on process, systems, and customers. Continually think of new ways to improve the experience with a keep ability to anticipate the needs, concerns and input from clients.
- Contribute digital marketing strategy expertise and produce and/or contribute to deliverables such as digital roadmaps, MVP definition, feature set prioritization, requirements documentation, strategy briefs, competitive analyses, and user experience analyses.
- Lead the discovery, design, configuration, rollout, and adoption for enterprise digital transformation engagements.
- Oversee the coordination of a multi-disciplinary team of project managers, designers, developers, and business experts in a way that leads to bold ideas and mission effectiveness as well as operational efficiency.
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology trends to architect future business strategies.
- Drive project and program scope definition (proposals and SOWs) with clients and internal stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You have a strong ability to support the creation of innovative digital transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer-centric.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can support a program’s diagnostics surrounding complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are recognized as trusted, empathetic, and accountable in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in seeking goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the drive to develop and shape Horizontal Digital’s future growth with a continuous passion for influencing and scaling business processes.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop core skills independently, demonstrate good executive presence, and collaborate closely in a professional environment.
- Proven experience managing digital transformation projects, leading project work-streams, and conducting business analysis in a technology environment.
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- Excellent program management skills including developing project plans, resourcing and budgeting projects, and managing a disciplined execution methodology with both internal and external team members.
- In depth knowledge and experience with end to end digital experience design and development process.
- Experience with Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Community Cloud) and/or Sitecore preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with a major consulting firm or 7+ years of experience in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation at the intersection of new operating models and new digital technologies.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.