Associate Sitecore Developer
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We are hiring an Associate Sitecore Developer to join our development department at Horizontal Digital. This position will be responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, maintenance and support of software solutions, as well as ensuring that the solutions we deliver meet the high quality expectations our Sitecore clients have grown to expect.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in design and development of websites within the Sitecore CMS using agile framework.
- Ensure all solutions are documented and meet design requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive innovative and effective user experiences through technology.
- Execute solutions on time and on budget using modern web development methods, techniques and tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic about developing the best solutions and providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Interested in staying current by applying new technologies.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas and accept feedback.
- Comfortable working independently and completing tasks with attention to quality and velocity, while unafraid to seek out suggestions from team members.
- Excited to be creative and innovative while working on cutting-edge technology.
What you bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Superb problem-solving skills using logic and data.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in technical aspects of computer and
- Ability to articulate complex technology issues to those not as experience.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.